EYE IN THE SKY improves your safety, business margins, profitability and pilot performance
- NZ CAA STC Certification awarded 2020, FAA and EASA Certification – Underway
- The Eye In the Sky wide-angle lens captures your cockpit view in HD
- Your Cockpit audio, intercom, and radio is recorded for 100% post-flight clarity
- Our specially designed & hardened memory SD card records approximately 22 hours of HD video
- Eye in the Sky audio, video, and data recording starts automatically when you turn the aircraft power ON
- Our custom-made aviation-certified inbuilt battery keeps recording after the power goes OFF.
- The 'Eye in the Sky' GPS provides data and on aircraft speed, heading, altitude, and position.
- The 'Eye in the Sky' camera has inbuilt accelerometers to provide you with vital pitch, roll, and yaw information.
- The 'Eye in the Sky' tamper-proof SD card housing requires a special key to access the card for review.
Increased Profit & Margins With 'EYE IN THE SKY'
- Accelerate pilot training by providing evidence via recorded flights, getting your trainee pilots into profitable action faster
- Reduce expensive over diagnosis by your engineers of potential problems by reviewing HD clear on-board evidence
- Ensure a reduced risk profile reducing insurance costs
- Identify causes for accidents to prevent re-occurrence
- Get audio evidence and HD video evidence to ensure your aircraft and pilot are safe and working well.
"Analyzing what happened is paramount to improve the safety in operations"
Claude Vuichard , International Helicopter Safety Expert